Monday, July 7, 2008

It's here!

After much anticipation, David's projector finally arrived. He's tinkering with it right now, and has managed to get it into focus. It's got sharp resolution and good color, and takes up much less room than a TV. Plus, the picture is HUGE!

I think I saw a prostitute today at work. Carol says that they like to hang out near the park with all the other transients. This woman kept pacing in front of our front window wearing high heels and short shorts. She was pretty out of it.

Other than that, I received and deposited my first paycheck. Today also marked the culmination of my research of luxury Realtors; I found 99 and that's enough. I celebrated the event by making labels of their names and addresses, then applying those to big white envelopes until I ran out of labels. The highlight of my day was either talking to Nikki (the girl I am working on befriending) or the dum-dum I got at the bank. Overall it wasn't too bad.

No comments: