Sunday, February 1, 2009

Chextravaganza

I thought I could not get enough Chex Mix, but I was wrong: there is such thing as a Chex overload. I am currently experiencing a Chex coma. I can barely type. Most of the Chex Mix is gone, and what's left is nothing David can't handle in a couple of days. There are also three half-full boxes of Chex on the fridge (those boxes look small but hold a lot of cereal) but I'll take care of those pretty quicky. I'm a cereal fiend.

The party was fun; Chris and Kristin, Molloy and his girlfriend (Catherine), Casey and us. Molloy and Catherine brought cookies, chips, and bean dip, and Chris and Kristin brought chips and more bean dip. No one was pleased with the outcome, but it was fun to watch. The only reason I generally watch the Superbowl (other than as an excuse to eat Chex Mix) is the commercials, and I was not impressed. I have some memories of great commercials in years past, but these were all fairly lame. The best was the 2 second Ivar's clip; I can relate to their thrift.

I have a meeting at a temp agency tomorrow morning at 9:30. I'm going to talk with them about what I am looking for and do some computer/typing tests. I'm not sure about my typing skills but feel pretty confident in my Microsoft Office abilities. Hopefully they'll be able to get me little one-day assignments.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good Luck!
I hope the Chex sit well with you.