Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Applications

The graphic design department at Seattle Central is really cool; the rest of the building looks like it's stuck in the 60's, but the 5th floor is all sleek and modern, with student work everywhere. I dropped off my portfolio today and decided that if they accept me I'm going to do it. If UW accepts me, I'm also going to do it: that's the beauty of night school. If neither of them accepts me, I'm going to apply to the Web design program at Seattle Central, which starts every quarter instead of just Fall. They tell me on the 23rd if I was approved. David mailed off his application to UW today; now all we do it wait.

I watched "Big Love" more today. Not a huge fan but I'm going to finish out the season. It has reaffirmed my opinions on Mormonism.

No comments: