Monday, October 27, 2008

Done

It's over, and the doctor fortunately didn't find anything wrong, so my digestive issues probably just stem from what or how I eat. The procedure was relatively painless because of the sedative; the waiting was maybe the worst part, considering my doctor was an hour late because he thought that daylight savings time started today. I didn't like the IV either: the nurse told me that the little pool of blood on the bed was from "just a couple drops that spread out" but I fear anything that makes me bleed my own blood. David waited with my Mom (she coincidentally had a friend driving up over the weekend) for me in the doctor's office and drove me home, then had to rush right to work and didn't get a chance to eat lunch, so when he called to check up on me around 2 he was still running on empty. I, on the other hand, had some pudding and made a big bowl of fake mac and cheese when I got home, then just passed out on the couch with The Cobra.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am glad its over and every thing was fine. You do have a unique diet, so it can't really be disreguarded, however you didn't just start it. I would probably have concerns too.