Tuesday, May 20, 2008

This is what happens when you don't have cable

David and I are watching Catholic TV; it's a cartoon version of the story of Gideon overlapped with a story with bugs. The other options include soap operas, Mexican soap operas, a home video of children playing street hockey (with commentary from one of the kids), the home shopping network, and infomercials. Now I grew up with a TV that had dials and only got 3 channels, so this is in fact a step up from the first 18 years of my life, though all my roommates since moving to Boston have made TV a priority, so I've gotten spoiled over these past few years. Where are my America's Next Top Model reruns? Where is last week's episode of Top Chef? Hmm... I guess I could read a book or toss a frisbee or do something productive.

No comments: