Saturday, May 17, 2008

Dreams

Recently, I've been having dreams that I am back in college and have a big exam coming up, only something is preventing me from studying. The other night, I had a Russian final but had to babysit a small child. Last night, I had a history test and couldn't concentrate because I was overcome with desire for soft-serve chocolate ice cream (when I had mono my senior year I lived off of that for about a week because it was the only thing I could swallow). I'm not sure what the explanation is; since I'm about to move across the country, I must be subconsciously stressed, though I haven't really felt pressured yet. It could just be because David has finals coming up this week and I am remembering what that was like. My dad still has dreams that he's back in college taking a test- and he graduated 45 years ago!

No comments: