Sunday, May 31, 2009

1 year!

The original reason for writing this blog was to chronicle the move from Boston to Seattle. Today is the one year anniversary of our plane ride out here! Crazy. So far I'm really glad we moved. I like Seattle a lot, and things are going pretty well right now: I'm learning a lot in school, keeping busy with my internship, and having fun with David.

The quarter is almost over, which is hard to believe- they go by a lot faster than semesters. I'm taking two classes over the summer, which hopefully will put me in the position to graduate in Spring '10, about a year from now. Over my break I'm going to go visit my brother in Anchorage for a few days. I've never been to Alaska and am looking forward to seeing it. It was kind of a last minute decision. I didn't get a good deal or anything, just realized that this might be one of the last opportunities I have to go there before he graduates in December. I wish David could come too but he has to work; we're pretty close to Alaska though so it won't be hard to go again.

No comments: