Monday, January 5, 2009

Lunch Break

I had the brilliant idea to bring my laptop to work with me today. There are two cafes offering free wi-fi right by the new office, and I am taking advantage of this on my lunch break to work on my application.

I also got the schedule for my internship figured out. I'm going to be working Monday, Tuesday, and the second half of Wednesday at my current job, and Wednesday morning, Thursday, and Friday at the internship. Because I got this settled, I signed up for more continuing ed classes at SCCC. I was hesitant to register until my schedule was set, because I didn't want to sign up and then learn that the class was on a Lake City day; I don't think I can make it from the internship to the campus in an hour, and most classes start at 6. I'm taking Intro to Web Design on Tuesdays and Creative Writing on Saturday mornings (11 to 1:30). Very excited.

Grr... lunch break's over, back to work.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great. I am glad you have a plan that balances what you want and what you need. I hope it all flows well together for you.