Sunday, January 18, 2009

Entertainment

I bought an Entertainment book a few weeks ago and I'm really excited to use it. I know that coupons sometimes can make you actually spend more than you would otherwise, but I think that this is a great opportunity for David and me to get out and do things around town. We've been wanting to go to the EMP and Science Fiction Museum. We've been wanting to go to the Zoo. I've been wanting to go to a comedy club. All of these have coupons in the book. There are coupons to restaurants we've already been meaning to try. A lot of them are 2-for-1 deals, which is good for a couple, though if I was a single person I would be vexed that there weren't just solid discounts (ie, 50% off one item). As long as I don't view it as an incentive to spend money, it's a good investment.

No comments: