Thursday, September 4, 2008

Good Day

I had a very good day today. I was consistently busy at work, and even learned something new in Photoshop. The brochures I've been waiting for came in, so I was able to finally get a marketing mailing out. The shoes I ordered last week also arrived, and even though I had to send them back because they were too small, they are really cute and comfy, so I am really excited for the right size to come in. After work, I got my hair cut downtown. I really like what the stylist did to it, although it's the shortest it's been since I've had hair (I was bald until my first birthday,which combined with my ears sticking out was not pretty, so once it started to grow my parents just let it grow). I just made a really good soup, and even though it's really hot in the apartment and I'm pretty full I'm going to eat all of it. It's soup, it's healthy.

No comments: