Sunday, August 24, 2008

Rainy Day

The rain meant that my day was very productive; instead of going out, we stayed put. I:
-did two loads of laundry. While doing that, found Christmas cookie cutters, a tealight holder, and some clothes in the throw-out bin in the basement. The clothes don't fit.
-worked on some art projects.
-went to the farmer's market (it wasn't raining when I left). Bought vegetables.
-prepped two recipes, which will be lunch for the rest of the week.
-studied for the GRE. Learned I need to study more.
-finished a mix CD for a friend. Made a sweet album cover.
-found all the paperwork from my hospital visit last month. Need to figure out insurance stuff.
-cleaned a little. Undid the cleaning with the art and the cooking.
-coming up later this evening: gym, movie, fixing my cello.

Unfortunately, we missed out on a Tibetan cultural festival at Seattle Center and watching the King salmon at the locks in Ballard, but we're going to go watch the fish some evening this week after work. There is also a Puerto Rican restaurant there that I'm looking forward to going back to.

No comments: